Thursday, December 29, 2011

Homecoming


Hello dear friends!  After a very long (and unanticipated) hiatus, I am back and have missed my blog oh so much.  I've been slowly getting back into the swing of reading my favorite blogs, and I figured it was finally time to return to my own.

As I said, my hiatus was unintentional and the only excuse I have is that life got in the way.  The biggest thing that happened was I got a new job right around Thanksgiving time so that, combined with all the holiday happenings lately have contributed to my lack of blogging.

I am loving the new job so far but missing all of the great people I left at my old one.  Luckily my old co-workers turned into truly great friends and I have been keeping in touch with them.


The hubs and I just celebrated our first Christmas together and I will be posting more on that (including my favorite gifts!) tomorrow.  But in the meantime, since late is always better than never, here's our Christmas card for this year (compliments of Tiny Prints).


One of my new year's resolution is to get back into blogging so wish me luck!  I am going to start pre-planning and scheduling my posts so I think that will be helpful.

Christmas recap coming up tomorrow!  And a big congratulations to my IRL friend, Savanah, on her recent engagement!  I know Savanah will do a destination wedding and I can't wait to hear where (and when!) we're going!

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweet Christmas card! And welcome back, gorgeous -- I've missed you and your blog so much! Glad to hear things are going well for you, my dear!
    xo Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww soo cute! Looks like a great holiday! And you can never have too many G2s in my opinion!
    velvetcupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! You're back!! We meet with a travel agent today to discuss our big plans :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks for stopping by!